Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 06:05:43 GMT

At 12:43 AM 7/15/99 , Todd Lehman wrote:
Did I?  My perception must be going in my old age.  I remember you asking
about whether the server could sense that a request came from ldraw.org,
and if it would be possible to link back to the OMR in those cases.  I
remember agreeing that links back would be very helpful to people and we
could/should do that, but I missed how that turned into inserting image
links?  Why is an image better than text?

Ok, text.  When the post was made I recall image.. no problem.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114