Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 05:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
I'll work on getting images ready for that once I get some other pages
buttoned down.

(Images?)

Sorry, not yet.  I'm working on ldraw webring images at this moment, and I
gotta do some ldraw.org banners and little linking images.  When the OMR is
up I should be able to do those right quick.

Erm, I meant what did you mean about "getting images ready for that"?
(Just a bit confused)

--Todd