Re: New LDraw contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Given the recent activity with animations, I've been toying with the idea of an
LDraw Animation of the XXX (where XXX is some specified time) contest.  I think
monthly is too short but how about quarterly or trimesterly?  Is there any
interest in this?

-Orion

Great Idea.  Have been waiting for this for a while.

I feel that you should base the time frame on how many responses you get.
If a lot of people enter then every month is good.  If not then adjust.

If nothing else will show what can be done with the software and where we are
going.

Steve