Re: Numbers Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:56:48 GMT

Actually, I'm thinking of the reverse situation - the subfile
is certified, but the parent file is not certified.  In this case,
it would be sloppy to release the subfile before the part file
is released.

Actually, I'd *much* prefer this response to the alternate (i.e., better this
than releasing the "main" file before its subfiles).  To be honest, I see no
problem with pre-emptively releasing a "not yet used" subfile before its "main"
file.  Think of it as being *very* prepared for the "main" file...  ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin