Re: Numbers Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:05:40 GMT

"http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=Cain"
Matched 117 file(s)

I don't feel so bad that so many of your parts are waiting
for admin review.  ;)

[*SPLUTTER*!]
[*COUGH*!]
[*CHOKE*!]
[*GASP*!]

My....  *heart*!....

[**THUD**!!!]

Although this guy's giving me a run for the money.  ;-)
(And doing some *incredible* work, to boot!!)

"http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=Broich"
Matched 72 file(s)

Yeah, but those files are split between Bernd and Sascha.
Who I'm *assuming* are different people.

Ummmm....
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=7344")
I think they're the same person.

Franklin