Re: Numbers Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:21:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Well, with the current huge number of files on the Parts Tracker,
my browser is taking anywhere from 30 seconds to *two minutes*
to load either the "Parts List" page or the "Certification List" page,
so I'm *definitely* in favor of making a release (thus, flushing
some files *out* of the Tracker) as soon as humanly possible.

Well, once things settle down a bit, we'll do a release.  Right now, I'm
scared to check how many certified files actually are associated with
non-certified files (and so would need to be held back from a release --
that's extra work for me to deal with).

(Of course, the fact that I keep on uploading new files isn't exactly
helping this gridlock problem, either...)  :-P

That's right, it's all your fault. ;)

Steve