Re: Numbers Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Steve, will we be having a new release as soon as you get those
BFC'd primitives OK'd?  That's what I was thinking you were planning,
based on your recent activity (posting and reviewing primitives
updated for BFC).  Just wondering.

That's pretty much what I'm planning.  I'm just not sure whether to plow
ahead and finish BFC'ing *all* the primitives, or stick with what's already
been submitted. :)

Steve