Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Franklin:

Did you get through to www.ldraw.org by using a proxy?

Using "www.anonymiser.com", I was able to get to the LDraw site
to vote on the parts update.  However, I was *not* able
to download the file, *nor* was I able to see all of the images
(exceeded the limits for "free" use of the anonymiser,
and I'm not paying to use a proxy site...).

But, in any case, I *still* cannot get directly to
the LDraw site.  (I was unable to participate in the voting
for the MOTM, for example).

Thanks,
Franklin