Subject:
I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 04:24:27 GMT

I've tried connecting to www.ldraw.org for several hours now,
and I've consistently gotten the "No response - server may be down"
error message!  I've tried clicking on a link (for the 2000-02
parts update vote), another link (going to the domain itself,
not a subpage), and entering various URLs at the domain by hand,
*ALL* to no avail.  Please help!!!

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!