Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:45:14 GMT

Franklin:

There has been a disruption of the network somewhere, which
had the result that a part of the world has been unable to
get through to www.ldraw.org between roughly between 10 and
12 Saturday morning (Danish time).

Play well,

Jacob