 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 872
Re: Copy of MacMegaPov 0.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 07:07:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Allen Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jon Palmer wrote:
   I’m trying to do the old find_edges renders with the current version of MacMegaPov and they aren’t working. Reading through here, it sounds like the 0.7 version of the program works fine for this.

I’ve googled up and down but can’t find 0.7 anywhere. Can somone out there point me to the file online or send me a copy?

You are awesome if you can.

I have a copy sitting here:
http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net/files/MacMegaPov0.7.zip

You can find a command-line Intel Mac compile of MegaPOV 0.7 here:

http://www.halibut.com/~tcobbs/ldraw/private/megapov.bz2

I tested it with the following command line:
megapov +IBRICKS.pov
I used BRICKS.pov from the above zip, and it generated the following two PNG files in under 2 seconds:

I then modified the output of L3P for LDView’s sample model m6459.ldr, and it generated this in 3 seconds:

The above was all on an original 2GHz MacBook.

--Travis