 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 857
Re: Copy of MacMegaPov 0.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jon Palmer wrote:
I'm trying to do the old find_edges renders with the current version of
MacMegaPov and they aren't working.  Reading through here, it sounds like the
0.7 version of the program works fine for this.

I've googled up and down but can't find 0.7 anywhere.
Can somone out there point me to the file online or send me a copy?

You are awesome if you can.

I didn't find it, but have you looked at PP_Find_Edges in the current MegaPOV?
They claim that it's equivalent to the find edges functionality available in
earlier versions.

--Travis