 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 693
Re: LDGLite (on OS X) and Bricksmith
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:
LDGLite 1.0.12 came through fine for me, but that also reminds me that
we(I) haven't added any info to the known issues since I have found more
issues, and we(I) haven't rolled a new OS X version in a while. I am
actually using 1.0.15 (I think) and in 1.0.15, you can move the model or
the camera while editing.

So, what do you think Don, should I package up a new release?

Yeah, it's probably about time.  Plus it looks like the embedded
spaces in filenames issue is about to hit it big.  You'll have to
fetch the latest code (1.1.18) to get the fix for that one.

I wonder if I can remember all the steps :)

Err, I know I can't...

Don