 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 821 – 840 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Sure...there are kids who aren't fluent (even though they probably know some words/phrases). I started using LDraw at 13 (as soon as there were enough pieces to make building something possible), so there are other kids who can probably do the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

Okay, responding to my own post here... AND quite late, to boot... Here's my wish list for tutorial categorization: 1. Each tutorial should get its own directory. This prevents everyone clashing namespaces and working with ungainly filenames -- and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  ldraw viewer 0.4 observations

I uninstalled Fruit Menu to see if it was the source of my crashes, but now after using contextual menu to change color of a brick, mouse clicks register about 30 pixels to low. When I click on a brick, I wind up selecting the brick two bricks down, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) Philo, Congratulations on another LDraw mathematic gem! More than once I've wanted such a facility! Kevin (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) (URL) the ldraw027.zip file needs to be copied over from the old site. Steve (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) [...] Serious snippage Todd, If you could come up with a complete list of irregulars, it would be helpful. We can figure out how absolutely necessary or how not absolutely necessary a comprehensive file system is that way. If there is less (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I believe this proposal should make reference to the current steering committee, the only legitimate steering committee thus far. If it does not, there is a risk that the LSC could be misconstrued as _the_ governing body for all LDraw.org (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A3E8A88.A941C2....com.br... (...) Yeah. I like the idea of another site, but I'm still strongly listening to the people who say to keep it at LDraw.org. Its good to have the name and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) On the small logos it probably would not work, so another solution would have to be devised for that. (...) I'd prefer to keep it red. I don't think a wireframe fade would be considered under TLG's trade dress if a squabble arose. (...) I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org Updates page still WAY out of date

I don't want to come across wrong here, but given that the new site was launched a little over a month ago, and given that the parts library is essentially the core focus of the site, I find it a little strange that the parts library updates page is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election result

The winners of the 2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Kevin Clague Tim Gould Willy Tschager As stated in the announcement (URL) at least 3 testimonials from members of nominating group are required. (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open

(...) Jim, I just checked your status. You only have user rights, you're not an .org-member: "Only LDraw organization members may vote..." If you are not registered as a member of the LDraw organization and would like to join, follow the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  * LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.53 released *

LDDesignPad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited Undo/Redo -Use/define codesnippets (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.54 Released

LDDesignPad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Download it here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited Undo/Redo -Use/define (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

Ok, I have made some changes to the OMR Standards based on the feedback that has been given. If there is no major objections than this is how the Standard will remain, but as always feedback is nescessary for things to work well. I think that most (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw.org failing DNS lookup?

(...) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Patience -- how long will *THAT* take?!? :-, Thanks for the quick reply, Tim! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw pieces printing

(...) Steve Bliss has this page: (URL) isn't optimized for printing, but I snarf myself a copy from time to time anyway... (I hope that's okay, Steve!) Arguably, you could download the pages, re-format the tables so that you double up the skinnier (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw.org General Update, Added Press & Awards

(...) well (...) site has (...) cluttered (...) Topics (...) Awards. (...) in (...) rail (...) him and (...) COOL!! I'll have to check it out later. (...) Hopefully (...) has (...) If you really want to get rid of the MLCad article(personlly I'm (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw reference

Tom, it is really annoying when you post personal messages to Lugnet. Oh, and do you think you could be considerate enough to use CAPS and a signature, considering that those are things that were part of Jonathan W almost getting kicked off Lugnet?? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw reference

(...) Tim, I'd be willing to edit. I can't promise 100% perfection for commas and other punctuation, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you want to send the stuff to me. If you decide to, please note the email change. I'm currently working on some (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

More:  Next Page >>