 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 5221 – 5240 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Looking for a part

(...) Not really. John Van Zwieten had made a partial-sphere primitive, which *might* be useful for this part. What do you think, John? (...) For now, all my LDraw-related time is devoted to preparing the next parts update. Steve (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Larry: (...) [...] (...) Probably. It's a mess to use (IMO), but you can get pretty good results with it. Play well, Jacob (who generally claims total ignorance of Windows) ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

650 CDs are a LOT! Have you done research that leads you to believe you can move 650? Remember, the upfront cost goes up if you can't sell them all. You may want to consider skipping the artwork and using CDRoms instead. The per CD cost is higher (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) How much of a pain? Can it be as simple as a window prompting them to give approval to add them? Or is it much more painful than that? (...) Sounds good, we'll have a better picture of what's needed as far as a menu goes when resources are (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) There is an exe file that microsoft publishes that contains the core vb runtime dll files. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Well, since we've discussed some of the logistics behind producing the CD, its time to get the organization down. First off, I'll send out emails to everyone who has contributed a utility that works with the LDraw system, and get permission to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.datfest)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Thanks. I never thought of that. One thing I know, though, I am getting one of these CDs as soon as I can! Adam Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:ruqo9sc26ah72os...4ax.com... (...) would (...) if (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: 8448 Flexible Axles (was Re: Parts from 8448 not LDrawn)

(...) I'd say include them in Technic. The odd stop collar axles were originally introced to accompany the flexible motorizeable axles in Znap (I think), but they still look like Technic for most LDraw users. Adding them to a Znap category would (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) Wouldn't try that. Too many people don't have VB runtimes installed, and just throwing them on the CD doesn't work (unless you want to make people install them first, which is a pain, but could work). I tried going this route when I was (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

I can't be sure of this, but I might try a Visual Basic program that would give the user a option of what programs to install and where. That away, if the user doesn't want all the stuff on the harddrive, he doesn't have to install it. Another thing (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) And that 50Mb animation I searched for in vain! (...) That's why I'd prefer a CD-r and not a CD-ROM. Then if the CD-r is left open, at least we who have a writer could update the CD. It's getting more and more common at my work that we obtain (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  Re: stl2dat conversion tool beta2

(...) STL only support triangles. Nurbs (and other geometry) must be converted by the CAD software to triangles. That's why I choosed STL : it already contains triangles and that's very near LDraw format. (In a geometric point of view) (...) Yes, I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  February MOTM Winner

I'm proud to announce the MOTM winner for this month is Bram Lambrecht with his Pentapterigoid Fighter. Check it out at: (URL) Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.186)

  stl2dat conversion tool beta2

A new release of stl2dat is available here (URL) creates now standard primitives n-4cyli.dat and n-4edge.dat. Some bugs have also been removed. stl2dat is an utilitary tool to convert .stl files issued from CAD software like Solidworks, Autocad, and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

  Re: LDraw/dat questions

Hi Brian. (...) One is being developed at the moment. It seems to run on Linux, MacOS, and MS-Windows (of some kind). (...) I think there are programs to convert to and from some CAD formats. (...) I don't think we have a program for that yet, but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Cool! That is my long term goal with LDraw-mode, too. I'm hoping to be able to make Emacs/LDraw-mode communicate (over X?) with some CAD system. That will give me the power and flexibility of Emacs combined with the joy of the LDraw format. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

  Suggestion for interprocess communication

I talked to Anders Isakson about the drag & drop feature. Since he told me that nothing is fixed now, I would like to suggest another way of implementing the drag & drop feature: Since Windows has a real drag & drop mechanism, which is realy easy to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Another nice thing about LDraw type programs is that you see the model being built as it renders, unlike POV, where you just see the final image. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

  Render

Does anyone have the code for/how to render LDraw models. I want to be able to make a Visual Basic program. Any help would be nice. Adam (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) Hmm. POV-Ray description files could possibly handle step-wise construction by playing with the timer (clock?), a feature used to produce animation files. I haven't played much with POV-Ray since I took up LDraw, especially not authoring (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.185)

More:  Next Page >>