 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 5041 – 5060 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) /etc would work, except it would require admin permission to install, which is something the Mac OS X community doesn't like for an installer/app that isn't a system modifying type of installer/app. Saving stuff in /etc/ will also not survive (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  SVG (was Re: Web-based LDraw viewing)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release

I played with MBC for the first time last weekend and I had to stop and do a dance of joy! Thank you, thank, thank you! The thought of having to buy Virtual PC again just to work with OS X, loading it and Windoze, and then working with MCAD in slow (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Steering Committee candidate Larry Pieniazek - backgrounder and position statement

(...) Thanks, Larry, for posting this. You have my full endorsement as a candidate for the Steering Committee without reservation. To everyone; Larry has been an integral part of the organizing process for LDraw.org, and an invaluable resource to me (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Lars C. Hassing" <sp.lars@am.hassings.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu438x.Ko0@lugnet.com... (...) server, (...) They install everything on a NT network, using a server which hold the ldraw library and also a copy of MLCad. I recommended to do (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) Thank you for the confidence. However, I'm already pretty hung up with other projects so I'm afraid I can not afford the time needed to fulfil such a position. I'm going to have to respectfully decline. /Lars (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  LSC - request for defining a WORKING connection database standard

dear LSC members, LEGO Digital Designer (URL) has only one feature I really miss in the LDraw system: the snap-in behavior. guys, I'd like to ask you - no I beg you down on my knees - to define a working standard for a connection database. there is (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Web-based LDraw viewing

How about ShockWave 3d? (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu0CMF.1Fyv@lugnet.com... (...) Ok, agreed too. So with have <HIDE> and optionally <SHOW> - right? (...) I would still like the quotation marks as an option - not a must. If a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

I just start a new sub-thread to discuss two very important points where I thought over two nights now: The location of the ini file and environment variables! I would not recommend to go with both solutions, because its source for possible errors (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Parts Tracker outages in preparation for release of 2004-01

Please expect some availability outages on the Parts Tracker today (and maybe for the next few days), as I work on the next parts update. If all goes well the 2004-01 update will be ready in the next few days. Chris Dee (LDraw Parts Admin) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) That's not exactly true. I'm sure you can work out an arrangement with Lars. After all, L3P is not entirely open source, and the benefit of all the LDRAW tools using an identical parts search strategy is probably more useful than having you (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I'm only willing to abandon environment variables if you're willing to go the distance and really try to work out a standard that we all can use. I, like Lars, was quite disappointed when you got impatient and cut short the previous discussion (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Right. I actually manage 350 Macs and I tried to put LDraw on them and ran into several problems that I had to take up with the Mac developers. So anything that makes this easier for admins is good in my opinion. (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Last Week to Submit Entries for April MOTM/SOTM

One week to sumit entrie for LDraw.org's Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contest. If you win you will have you entry displayed for a month on LDraw.org's website and you will be entered into the running for Model or Scene of the Year. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Ok, I can see where I myself might use this in a pinch because I almost always run things from the command prompt. However, even I would rather set an environment variable or use some other global setting in an ini file. Why? Because if I use (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.805)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Seems to me programs need the ability to specify the LDRAWINI directory (and possibly LDRAWDIR) on the command line, for non-standard setups. Maybe the library needs an Ldraw-specific getopt[1] function as well. ROSCO [1] (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) No, but leading blanks would be preserved as well... (...) Isn't that what %ALLUSERSPROFILE% is for? (...) LDRAWINI is just an opportunity for quickly temporarily using another specific ldraw.ini file. /Lars (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Oh. I didn't know it was as easy as: ~/MacOSX/environment.plist I guess that is one route. In Cocoa, which is what Andrew and I are both developing in now, it is really easy to grab prefs that have a unique name for the application. It isn't (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) I believe that this isn't entirely true. We had a problem at work where a program didn't work right in Windows 9x (I think it was 98, but I'm not entirely sure), but worked fine in Windows NT and Windows 2000. After some careful debugging, I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.804)

More:  Next Page >>