Re: Steering Committee candidate Larry Pieniazek - backgrounder and position statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   First, I would like to thank the community and the large number of members of it that have put a lot of thought and effort into getting ldraw.org to where it is today. I think it’s important that the community is choosing to organize to take ldraw.org to the next level and I look forward to being part of that process whether or not I am ultimately elected.

Thanks, Larry, for posting this. You have my full endorsement as a candidate for the Steering Committee without reservation.

To everyone; Larry has been an integral part of the organizing process for LDraw.org, and an invaluable resource to me with my work. I think the community would benefit greatly by having his experience, clarity of mind, and points of view represented as a part of the Steering Committee.

I have full confidence in his ability to work in the best interest of the community. As many of you know, Larry is involved all across the LEGO hobby and is well-connected. Regardless of any past differences, I do not believe anyone here can legitimately question his devotion to the community.

-Tim