 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4541 – 4560 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) I would be one of those who would be prevented from voting (at least this year), and I don't have a strong objection to not being able to vote. The restriction is designed to make the LSC a technical group voted on by technically involved (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.836)

  I can't send James Reynolds mail

James, I got two messages from you, so I replied that your messages got through. Both messages bounced back. Here is a compy of one of the messages that bounced back. From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@smtp....l.rcn.net> Date: Thu May 15, (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.836)

  Status of LDDP open source release

Hello! Some time ago I talked of creating an open source project for LDraw Design Pad , short LDDP. I created a project on sourceforge.net and uploaded the last release to the file system. (URL) know of some people they would be interested to bring (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.836)

  LSC: Call for Votes

Re-printed from (URL) LDraw Community Members - The time has come to select the members of the first (URL) LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)> [1]. This ballot and these voting procedures have been compiled on behalf of the ad-hoc organizing (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.836)

  mailing list linkage

(...) Aha -- yes, that would work too -- and is extremely easy to set up. In fact, if you wanted to make it read-only on LUGNET (so that the only way to post is via the mailing list on ldraw.org), all we need to do is subscribe an address (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.836)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) OK, questions from a *rank* novice at this stuff - ie, somebody who shouldn't even remotely be involved in an alpha release, but... Why do many of the parts of the models not show up (for instance, I have many bushings hanging in mid-space (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  LDDP open source project: Source code released!

Hi! I just want everyone to know that I just uploaded the LDraw DesignPad Delphi sourcecode into the CVS branch at (URL) . Please be aware that the sourcecode is offered under the GPL license. Next steps in development will be: - Linux version of (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) You could try something like this. ldglite -l3 -a1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1 -s2 -Q -i1 -MS973p65.png 973p65.dat I think that's an example of what what you're looking for, and it comes with source, which should save you some time. Enjoy, Don (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Ah, yes, the missing documentation. Since ldglite is really just ldlite made portable with some extensions, I've been pretending that you can get by with the ldglite documentation here: (URL) supplementing it with my really poor readme.txt (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Purposes of the Organization

(...) Dan's shortening seems acceptable to me, especially in this context. The LSC is a group of people elected by the LDraw community and sponsored by LDraw.org to be responsible for this maintenance. The central resource for the file format is (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: How exactly DO I code optional lines, anyway?  [DAT]

(...) I'll drop a few quick secrets on how I use conditional lines. First off, I use LDAO and L3lab for the largest amount of part modeling. Usually check occasionally with LDview and Ldraw. So if you are using MLCad, and do not have LDAO, I would (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  [Parts Tracker] Notes for Admins

Just a quick note for authors & reviewers on the Parts Tracker -- if you need an admin to address something, please email parts@ldraw.org about it -- if you just leave a comment in a review, the admins will only pick up on it by chance. Actually, (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

Brain, (...) It depends on how adventureous you are - actually this software is pretty benign, so Alpha means I still have loose ends to tie up but most of the core stuff is in place. (...) Parts not showing up! James has already answered this, but (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Symmetries other than 16 and 48?

(...) For parts with unusual symmetries, I would suggest either (or both): 1. Make a subfile in parts\s with 1 segment of the part, then use that subfile as many times as you need. 2. Find a higher-level symmetry that is common with 16 or 48 (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Symmetries other than 16 and 48?

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:8ljscv8fn458bfv...4ax.com... (...) 73071 (...) and (...) of (...) That makes a lot of sense, especially for segments that would not be used by other parts. (...) I guess that would (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

(...) I think that the problem is related to the move from the NBI to the Peeron server. Not all scripts were transfered since the same functionality is available in the CMS the LDraw.org site is switching to. Play well, Jacob (who is irresponsible (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.834)

  report: Mac Brick CAD 0.6

Well I decided to take a break during the Memorial Day weekend, so I got out my poking stick :) Here goes... A. Things I couldn't reproduce: 1. crash on save if file with same name already exist in save location: could not reproduce 2. When saving a (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.834)

  Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

Hi! I just would like to know if there may be a contest in the enar future. The last (supposed to be monthly) contest was held in February? What is wrong atm? Play well Carsten (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.834)

  MBC 0.4.1d (Cocoa) observations

Issue command+n MBC 0.4b1 (Cocoa) crashes (I could have sworn it worked correctly a couple of times, but it crashes all every time now) LDRAW directory I have two LDRAW directories. One I donwloaded from the BrickDraw 3D site, and the other is the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Hey, I'm with you. ldglite checks the environment variables first, then looks in the <windir>/ldraw.ini file before using a default. env_str = platform_getenv("LDRAWDIR"); if (env_str != NULL) strcpy(pathname, env_str); else if (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.834)

More:  Next Page >>