 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4281 – 4300 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

In case you are interested, there is a semi-formal LDraw.org meeting this Sunday in New York City. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the formation of the LDraw.org organization, collaborative software efforts among contributors, future (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.pa) !

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Official model repository situation

Todd: (...) I think this is where our way of looking at things diverge. Assuming that somebody wrote this MPD-to-PostScript translater I asked for a few weeks ago we could get quite a bit closer to an automated transformation of a LDraw file into (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

(...) I used to feel the same way. Then someone pushed to form MichLUG. So things are a little better now, in Michigan. A state-wide MichLUG is still too spread out to be practical for frequent activity, but it's good for doing things a few times (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

man all the good stuff happens in NYC, California and Orlando poor me in North VA never around anything (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Official model repository situation

[ I am still a scientist, not a lawyer ] Erik: (...) <quote src="Danish copyright law" translation="on-the-fly"> § 4. One, who translates, reworks or in another way adapts a work, including transforming it to another form of litterature or art, has (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Official model repository situation

[disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.] (...) Ahh, but it's nothing at all like the original work. You're not even translating the copyrighted building instruction booklet. You use the building instruction booklet to build the model, then you disassemble (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: colour

(...) I use 3. Check the LDraw FAQ at (URL), the colour codes are toward the end. I'd check for you, but I'm in "download messages/disconnect/...ct/upload" mode, and I'm not connected right now. Steve (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: next parts update ----> *when* ???

(...) Hopefully, Partsref will be updated more frequently, with new parts being listed soon after they are added to the LDraw parts library. Optimally, an automatic feed would be set up, so the changes would occur in Partsref ASAP. Steve (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

I refer (of course) to the meeting the Ldraw group had on the 11th Feb not the CAD summit with LD... Any chance of the miniutes being put out? (or is it not at that stage yet?) Alex (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  RE: Official model repository situation

(...) LDraw and LEdit can't read MPD files without first splitting them, so I see no reason to limit MPD filenames to 8.3. Long filenames will be much more readable and easier to organize, which is what we're looking for in filenames for OMR models. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) I'm too tired to write a complete list of the subjects discussed now (10 hours flight from NY) but we basically talked about a license for the parts and how the LDraw.org organization will be formed. Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Official model repository situation

(...) to (...) thinking (...) a (...) into (...) at (...) Well, I was going to model most/all of my sets for the Repository...and I have some ideas for the directory structure... Tim Courtney wrote: (...) I would say regarding organizing them for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Small link error in Ldraw.org

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:G8ntLx.2Kq@lugnet.com... (...) Fixed. Thanks again Manfred. -Tim (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) Not quite at that stage. Nobody appointed me, but I took notes anyway... now that I've had some sleep finally I want to share those. But I've got to go to my day job too. -Erik (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Official model repository situation

(...) Why *not* accept long filenames for model names? I think that the current generation of tools (LDLite, MLCad, etc.) are sufficiently good enough -- and we don't necessarily want to restrict Un*x and Mac users as well. I'm a die-hard LEdit (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:G8ntLx.2Kq@lugnet.com... (...) Ok, thanks! I'll try to get to it soon. -Tim (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.226)

  Re: LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

(...) ^^^^ Um, wow I was tired :^) That should be 'cafe' not 'face.' -Tim (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: L3P v1.3 20010120

Lars, Awesome. I tip my hat to you and Lutz. :-, I don't mean to complain, in fact I am currently trying to figure out a solution anyways, but I thought I'd raise these issues and see if anyone else has figured it out already. Basically, some LGEO (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Official model repository situation

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:3a8dab56.648880...net.com... (...) I remember you used those examples when we were originally hashing this - in fact, they're cited in a post of mine setting the current standard back then. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) Echoing and amplifying a bit on Tim's response: Forming an official ldraw.org, and adopting a licensing policy, and establishing a fully automatic Parts Tracker will all directly lead to more parts being authored. Heck, I'd be doing more parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

More:  Next Page >>