Subject:
LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:56:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In case you are interested, there is a semi-formal LDraw.org meeting this Sunday
in New York City.  The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the formation of the
LDraw.org organization, collaborative software efforts among contributors,
future promotions and events involving LDraw.org, etc.

AFOLs in attendance as of now include: myself (Tim Courtney), Steve Bliss
(LDraw.org Parts Updates), Leonardo Zide (LeoCAD), Michael Lachmann (MLCad),
Lars Hassing (L3P), Erik Olson (BrickDraw3D), and possibly Tomas Clark of LEGO
Direct.

When: Sunday, Feb 11, 4:00-5:00 PM
Where: Manhattan, Barnes & Noble 14th St (Union Square) - Cafe on 3rd floor
Subway: 4-5-6 or Broadway N-R, to 14th St.  B&N is on north end of the park,
find the face on the 3rd floor.

Please let either Erik Olson (olsone@inch.com) or myself (tim@ldraw.org) know if
you plan on attending.  This meeting is for the specific purpose of discussing
LDraw.org/LCAD issues, please respect this if you do attend.  Dinner/general
socializing may follow.

PS - There will be an explanation coming soon as to why we are all together in
the same place ;-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org