 CAD / Development / 5934
Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Alex Farlie writes:
I refer (of course) to the meeting the Ldraw group had on the 11th Feb
not the CAD summit with LD...

Any chance of the miniutes being put out? (or is it not at that stage yet?)

Alex

Not quite at that stage. Nobody appointed me, but I took notes anyway... now
that I've had some sleep finally I want to share those.  But I've got to go
to my day job too.

-Erik