 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3981 – 4000 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Orion, I had not thought about this. This is consistant with Steve Bliss' concern about putting out the synthesized parts in a seperate file so that they can be cosidered one part by other LDRAW compatible programs. I can see two issues here. The (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Read and draw .dat files

(...) Hello Alex! Ldraw files are made of text lines. Typically, in model files (that contain parts), lines begin with numbers lower than 2 0: comment 1: part (position and orientation) Typically, in part files (that contain primitives), lines begin (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for October 2002

(...) Congratulations Kevin Dixon! You really ran away with the prizes this time eh? Great work. Keep it up. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) A new, fully revised and up-to-date Primitives Reference is currently undergoing review. I hope to be able to make this public on ldraw.org soon. This will answer both there questions (and more !). Chris (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: DAT to DXF again

(...) You're not the only one who wants that. See here: (URL) we have a few utilities, but no comprehensive system that I know of which could be used to design models in AutoCAD. There are programs that seem geared to creating parts in AutoCAD and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Thanks Orion, (...) Another reasonable (but hidden) requirement is having unofficial minifig x981, x982 and x983 parts in Ldraw directory. (...) The more important issue with hat accessories is that they do not take neckwear into account. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

Hello! Try (URL) well Carsten "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H68xBJ.8E@lugnet.com... (...) Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

(...) L3P supports conditional in-line POV primitives. You could use a low polygon count for tools like Ldraw and MLCAD, but have POV primitives for perfect objects in the ray-traced images. Here is an example of a torus: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.3 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature Changes since version 1.2 v1.3 10/26/2002 + Looking for parts.lst instead of LDraw.exe for location check of LDraw parts * Drag and Drop fixed + Changed (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.859)

  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.5 Released for OS X

(...) Erik, I couldn't get it to work. Here is detailed explaination of my experience using the Nov. 21 build. I am running Mac OS X 10.2.2. When I load the carbon version, it says "Error: Could not open LDRAW folder...." I click on "Select LDRAW (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Ldraw Viewer Update

A quick note, after a delay and vacation, I have posted an update to Ldraw Viewer on my .Mac site. homepage.mac.com/aallan/LdGLite This update gives support with both Classic and Carbon Versions (The Carbon version runs on 10.2.1). New features are (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  LDRAW Viewer and L3P

I just noticed that L3P and LDRAW Viewer do not play well together. Running an LDRAW Viewer file through L3P produces a ".pov" file that contains only 1 black brick. On a hunch, I ran the LDRAW Viewer file through BBEdit and saved the file with Unix (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

(...) Hey cool! Thankyou to everyone that voted, and especially thanks to Ldraw.org. It was stumbling on your site earlier in the year that directly led to me coming out of my 20 year dark age. This model was my first post dark age MOC, the CAD (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

Neat idea. I'm a bit of an exeption if you look at the programs I that use. 5 - Manfred Moolhuysen (very rarely used alias: moom) *user since 1997, author since february 1998 *primitives made so far: 5 + 2 fixes of other peoples primitives *parts (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Ldraw Viewer Update (v 0.3)

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan writes: Another quick note, today, I posted another update to Ldraw Viewer on my .Mac site. homepage.mac.com/aal...GLite.html This takes the development verion to 0.3 New features include full model editing (well (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Re: BFC Utility Inconsistencies

Well, a lot of them. 3001.dat, box.dat ... They show invisible faces in BFCTool. Well, it's been a while since I've installed the original parts library that came with LDraw. Maybe some of the files have changed since then. I'll try that. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager writes: <who all works on this> In the interests of making this info more useful I included info on my generic usage of the CAD tools too. I got into authoring because I needed a patterned part "yesterday" and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.858)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

(...) Hi Allister - I'm glad we helped you come out of a dark age. :-) Beautiful render too! I voted for it... -Tim LDraw.org (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: BFC Utility Inconsistencies

I personally edited 3001.dat to be BFC compliant. I'd be interested if it's not done correctly. If you have a Parts libray as of at least this past spring, I would think you'd have the 3001.dat that I 'fixed'... Well I think it got approved around (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

More:  Next Page >>