 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3941 – 3960 of 7032.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ldraw.org running correctly?

(...) I have been unable to get a response from the Web server, for most of the weekend, nor login to the server as a PT admin. I've mailed Jacob this morning. Shame, I was hoping to hit some of the "Need admin review" files. Chris (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: ldraw.org running correctly?

(...) It was up. :-) But then the power supply to the switch in the server room failed. :-( And then I took the machine off-line to insert the new disk. - Just to find out that the connectors on the disk and in the machine do not match. :-( The (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) I am also curious how ldraw mode generates the control points. Lately I've been working on a hoser for ldglite based on some code donated by Chris Daelman (which was based on the hoser spreadsheet). I've been experimenting with with ways to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Hmmm, I actually like this suggestion. That's where I tend to put ldraw related utilities when they don't come with source code. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) Well sure, if I wanted to be sensible about things! Those are good suggestions, though--thanks. Dave! (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) alone. But any links to it should be updated to point at the new page. Steve (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

Don, That really sounds like a great idea. Have you sent Frederick an email about it? He's really on the ball on this sort of thing and always very quick to return an answer. I think that ldraw-mode is the best program for working with bendable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

(...) Oh, I wish I hadn't been unemployed. Then I would have been able to join! You lucky you. /Tore (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

Sorry it took so long but I am now posting the Dutch version! Jaco "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:H39uq5.Luv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

I'm going to mostly stay out of this discussion for now. I will throw out a few suggestions/requirements, though: 1. The final definition should be renderable by ldraw.exe. 2. It might be a good idea to put each 'synthesizable part' in its own file (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) Hi Chris, Now this is done, perhaps you can remove now the old primitives reference at the following link: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts  [DAT]

(...) Steve, Thanks for the high level guidance. It is welcomed and appreciated. (...) Yes. Of course. I've set a few of my own goals also. An example of what I'm thinking about now is: 0 SYNTH BEGIN ELECTRIC_CABLE 1 0 -348 -114 70 0 0 -1 0 1 0 1 0 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Actually I prefer to keep the discussions here if possible. That way anything that comes out of it is publicly available. Anyhow, I modeled my suggestion after some code I saw in browseurl.el. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) It is fairly well described here: (URL) I push the control points back and forth until the length of the curve is correct. This is done by numerical integration, and is rather CPU intensive. (...) Oh, you've already read it? It's not true that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Look in the LDRAW\P directory. All the torii are there (I assume you know the naming convention) -Orion (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) No, I just keep source code I'm working with in a subdirectory off projects. There really isn't any default location for it on Windows because I don't provide an installer, just the executable (or source) in a zip file. I suppose the canonical (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) I agree - Chris (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin  [DAT]

This question is mostly for Fredrik but anyone else that wants to chime in is welcome. Have a look at this rendering: (URL) some reason these flexible axles didn't create right. They have a kink in the middle instead of a smooth transition. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: List of Colors (Re: Wheel Generator Plugin)

(...) Is this what you want? (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.861)

  Re: BFC Utility Inconsistencies  [DAT]

The invisible faces cannot be seen in many other parts, so I think it's a primitive. Here's the 3001.dat I'm using: 0 Brick 2 x 4 0 Name: 3001.dat 0 Author: James Jessiman 0 Original LDraw Part 0 LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2002-03 0 BFC CERTIFY CCW 0 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.860)

More:  Next Page >>