 CAD / Development / 8028
Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:30:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler wrote:

Is it currently possible (or are there future plans to make it possible)
to download a zip of all official primitives?  I notice that I'm missing a
few, but I don't really want to re-download all of the main parts updates.

I can think of two options:

1. Download complete.exe, to get all the updated files at once.
2. Hit http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/p/nnnnnnn.dat (use the
actual file names in place of nnnnnnn) to get each specific file you're
interested in.

  Well sure, if I wanted to be sensible about things!
  Those are good suggestions, though--thanks.

Dave!