 CAD / Development / 8021
Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:

After some considerable delay and many promises to complete this, I have now
made available a fully revised and restructured LDraw primitives reference. It
is in the reference section of the Parts Tracker.
http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/primref/

Woo-hoo!  Very very nice!  It was worth the wait!

And I flagged your article for the spotlight. :)

My intention is to keep this up-to-date as new Parts updates happen,

Whoof.  That's a bit of work, isn't it? ;)

Steve (who should be reviewing a couple of cone primitives...)