 CAD / Development / 8015
8014  |  8016
Subject:
Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:32:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After some considerable delay and many promises to complete this, I have now
made available a fully revised and restructured LDraw primitives reference. It
is in the reference section of the Parts Tracker.
http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/primref/

All official primitives are included, with images of each class of primitive
and some usage notes. There are definitely some areas where this can be further
improved - and indeed I still have to address some comments from early
reviewers.

My intention is to keep this up-to-date as new Parts updates happen, and of
course if anyone has any suggestions to improve clarity, I'd be pleased to
consider them.

Chris