 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3601 – 3620 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A study on a train front....

(...) Excellent use - I had a feeling someone would find an imaginative use for these - hence (URL) one seems to have more potential uses than the related parts with "wings". Chris (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) How about a user defined button or two? I did the same thing with ldglite.exe, but then I wanted to add a few commandline args and stick it into a batch file, but calling it LDView.bat didn't fool LDDesignPad. Just imagine allowing the user to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?  [DAT]

I see now that your problem is difficult to solve. Sorry I tried to put it into a nutshell, Steve. My preference would be to design an auxiliary file for each case, and markup the LDRAW part in a very general way, so that future programs could (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) Right! I have always thought of the "0 IFNDEF L3PPOV" as a way to utilize most of the normal LDraw lines (that L3P can convert to equivalent POV code) and only replace a small tricky curvy section by some POV code that would look better. This (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

How about an LDraw DAT model reducer - something that hacks out the insides and leaves nothing but a hollow shell? This way you could port it to platforms that can't handle so many polygons, and also render in realtime. It would kind of be like (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Broken FAQ item -- #27 (colors)

Heya, just a quickie, The color table on LDraw.org (1) is kinda broken, it seems to be missing the edge-color info. Compare this with the end of the old LDraw FAQ item #27 (2). It would also be cool if the color list were to list the LDraw colors in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: DirectX and .dat

(...) You're probably running into trouble with the random polygon winding direction in most of the LDRAW parts. This causes problems with lighting and culling since the normals often point into the part rather than out of it. In opengl you can (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

(...) Hello Láng Attila D. Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, Now you speak about layers. That is precisely what I called "multiple syntax levels". Software layers are known to be very bad for software engineering and design in general. On the contrary, ALM (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  DirectX and .dat

Hi all. Tim Courtney directed me to this forum on an issue that's bugging me. I am into the Virtual Lego for about a year now and being a programmer i started to mess around myself with the dat files etc. Just for the fun of it I started a little (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Tutorials Section Reconfigured

Hey everyone - I spent this evening reconfiguring the Tutorials section on LDraw.org. Now the directory structure is in place for the Tutorials section to begin expanding :-) Each category - Tips & Tricks, Modeling, File Format Conversion, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  A comprehensive LDraw object model

There is currently a discussion brewing on developing some LDraw frameworks that would make it easy for programmers (even me!) to write LDraw applications in Java, c++, python, and perl. Check it out here: (URL) here is a template of the object (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Another stupid part-authoring question (Primo?!?)

Okay, I'm probably the only one here who really cares about Duplo parts (with the possible exception of Paul Easter). But I figure that some folks at least will appreciate having these added to the parts library. As part of modeling Duplo, I'm also (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  "www.ldraw.org" off-line

Hi, I made some kind of mistake, when I moved "www.ldraw.org" to a new power supply this morning, so the machine is off-line for a while. I hope to have everything back in order soon. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: How to inline a part?

Hello! Damn.. i just realized it's explained very well in the LDraw FAQ ;)))) Shame on me ;) I read it so many times and still I didn't remember that part of the FAQ. Off to work ;) Carsten "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re[4]: I have read the article about LCD

Hi Damien! DG> Now you speak about layers. DG> That is precisely what I called "multiple syntax levels". DG> Software layers are known to be very bad for software engineering and design DG> in general. I don't think so. What about object oriented (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Will LMPL be Simulation-approach or Usage-approach ?

DG> Do not forget to download Spiderbot.dat (in lugnet.cad.models) It came automatically via e-mail. :) DG> We embody two different well-known approaches. Both of LCD and LMPL embody these two approaches. DG> First : the Simulation approach. DG> And (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.266)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr4KxB.D65@lugnet.com... (...) aroung (...) If you render your models in POV, you directly interface with it. Unless you use L3PAO's render when finished converting option... When I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: I have read the article about LCD

Hello Láng Attila D. and Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, This thread is not very frequented now. May be because the debate has to become much more technical. (...) I mean if LMPL is not sufficient, we are in danger to either add more and more syntax (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

Hi all, hello Damien! DG> This thread is not very frequented now. DG> May be because the debate has to become much more technical. Yes, there is not so many traffic here nowadays. We knew this will be a long project because it's a big project with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well, this raises the point: what ideal is the LDraw format aiming for? I don't think it's really going anywhere; any real change to the format would break compatability with the legacy LDRAW.EXE. I'm proposing a class library for the existing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.265)

More:  Next Page >>