 CAD / Development / 6951
Re: How to inline a part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:39:27 GMT

Hello!

Damn.. i just realized it's explained very well in the LDraw FAQ ;))))
Shame on me ;) I read it so many times and still I didn't remember that part
of the FAQ.

Off to work ;)

Carsten

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad.dev, Carsten Schmitz writes:
Hello!

Maybe someone can help me. What is the procedure to inline a part. I am • just
writing a little program and i would like to include that feature. Do i • just
multiply the points of the to be inlined part with the referencing line?

Someone can give me some help on this, because i am really and 3d math • idiot
;)..

If you don't mind code, you can take a look at the Inline1part
function in the ldglite source code.  I think the comment density
may possibly be high enough to make it understandible.

Enjoy,

Don