 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3441 – 3460 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LCD - Small Update

I updated the LCD pages to reflect the new name, 'LDraw Connection Database.' I also updated the Reference: Specifications page with a new section, called 'Works in Progress,' which includes a page link to LCD. -Tim (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

(...) Yes. A a .DAT or .LDR viewer in an applet would be helpful for quickly viewing parts too new/unexamined for Partsref (or parts, such as minfig heads, that are too small in Partsref to really examine). It would especially be useful for users (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrF5JD.5zI@lugnet.com... (...) I found a free UML tool that works and made a class graph showing the classes, we talked about. The tool, Poseidon for UML, is java-based and (as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) Why not? It's not like anyone has said, "I don't like fixed-width pages; they really waste space on my super-duper hi-res monitor". Most of the postings I've read have been useful and to the point. If people have problems with the website, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open

We have entered a new month, and that means that it is time to take a look at all the nice renderings entered in the competition for the title LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month for March 2002. Take a look at (URL) make a (hard) decision. Play well, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

I like this. I don't think I can contribute that much. I would like to though. I have been working in Java with my animation program ((URL) and I can contribute a class for LineType1. Most useful is a rotation function that I would like to think is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

(...) Another reason why; The LDraw library of parts is specifically modelling the copyrighted/trademar...d/patented inventory of Lego brand building toys. We know it, they know it. And they have graciously allowed us to do so. Even supported our (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  I have read the article about LCD

I have read the article about LCD. The primary usage of an LCad library is to provide many quality virtual parts. So the future of LDraw library is more and better parts. The primary usage of an LCad tool is to select and position virtual parts. So (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Is there a contemporaneous format to which LCD could apply? (honest question) (...) LEGO is sensitive about the use of their name. [No different than GoB(tm)] (...) I think it now stands for LDraw, formerly it was something like LEGO Draw. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Less talking, More writing (Was Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...)

Now if we cold just have everyone who is writing all these 'NICE REMARKS' to each other to devote that much time to tutorials we would be done a lot quicker. At this rate, however, we are 'bricking' about stuff in the future. First lets get the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) I would assume BlockCAD. Anton? Though compatibility problems might arise if my assumption is correct about center points on parts - if LCD is (and I believe it most definitely will be) designed around the LDraw library, and that is a factor, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Wow, for a second there, I thought the authors had really made a 3-D rendering of God from The Brick Testament. @8^) (URL) was amazed that someone had taken the time to model God's hair, which I had hand-carved out of a white helmet because LEGO has (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Hmm. I read this as "Larry thinks LAD and KACS meant for the LCD data to go *in* the DAT files". But reading section 1.2, (URL), makes it clear that the data is intended to be position in files outside the DATs. But the bottom line is that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

"Tutorials: Introduction to Creating LDraw Parts" contains a missing link to "which primitives are available" (3rd paragraph). Best regards, thanks for your work ! Philo (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Request for Comment on my L3P camera tutorial

(...) Okay, I've whipped up *something*. If you're intimately familiar with the L3P camera block, or if you're just plain curious, here's my L3P camera block tutorial ready for review: (URL) kinda beta-quality right now, so I'm soliciting criticism. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  ldraw.org MOTM voting MISTAKE - read this if you've voted.

Whoops, I made a mistake. Somehow, I managed to put Anders Isaksson's scene entry into the model category. Then, because I was sick, I didn't check email which would have allowed me to catch the mistake earlier. (why do things like this happen at (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for February 2002 (belated)

Hello, Sorry about the delay, but I've been sick for the last week. :-( So I apologize to everyone, especially the winners, which are; MOTM: Jeremy Sproat for "Icosahedron", his fascinating exercise in hinged complexity. SOTM: Rick Hallman for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) Really great! I try it right now! May be authoring/reviewing/correcting Ldraw parts will be easier. Damien (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for February 2002 (belated)

(...) Both winners are very interesting! Congratulations to both. I hope you still receive as many contestants in the future LDraw MOTM and SOTM contests. Fredrik (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Stud logos in fan apps

(...) with LDraw". It could like to the page made by Dave! And, it could link to the KDraw pages (er, those K-nex files were put on the web somewhere, weren't they?). This would allow LDraw.org to remain within the spirit of being LEGO-focused, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.886)

More:  Next Page >>