 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GqzAus.MIE@lugnet.com... (...) No prob! (...) Hmmm... I don't see that on mine, but what I do see is the 'View Polls Page' link is VERY tiny, unreadably small on my IE5.0 for Windows. The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) But 'towball socket' is the LDraw-ish term for that connection. One of the problems with associating these two parts is their end-connection holes are different, and it's hard to tell that from the pictures. (...) That's the problem. And the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.889)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) showcased. It all comes down to what is the purpose of the contest/showcase? If the purpose is to showcase the absolute best models, then there should be no limits at all on participation, other than that a model which has won already should (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.889)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Ummm...no. (...) Hmmm...seems like someone needs to spend the 2.5 minutes learning what Acrobat Reader does. Properly created PDF files are compact, quick and infinately cross-platform...perfectly formatted and ready to print via the greatest (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.889)

  Re: RGB Coding in LDraw?

(...) But maybe it was an idea to add it? Jacob (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) "...fellow in most every respect, although _my opinion differs very strongly with his_" would be my preference. SURELY you don't see this as objective subject matter? (...) I'm pointing out the argument from the majority position here. I've (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.889)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.2 Released ***

(...) Hmm, that does seem strange. Do you get the dialog prompting you to select the LDraw directory? If not, do you either have LDraw in C:\LDRAW or have the LDRAWDIR environment variable set? If so, does the selection of a directory work? (Note (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Standard libraries/classes for reading, writing and processing LDraw and MPD files is certainly a good idea, but I am not certain rendering functions should be a part of such a library although it is an obvious extension. Jacob (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GrD3s5.DMB@lugnet.com... (...) Cool, thanks! :-) (...) Ok. I prefer the latter, and if we can make a template system that does it quickly, more power! (...) I'll have Tues, Wed, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Michael Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GrCL99.n5B@lugnet.com... (...) Interesting thought, but I would *much* rather see these formatted to Adobe PDF first if we're exporting them off of the site at all. In fact, I think PDF (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LCD - LDraw Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Only that editors might need to differentiate between 'rotatation' when editing a model, and 'rotation' performed within the physical constraints of a constructed model. Steve (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

Hey everyone - Just threw this up online... (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LCD - LDraw Connection Database - Proposal

Dears, thank you for the enthusiasm you are accepting our idea with. In the case you are wondering where did we take it from, here is the explanation. Some months ago I begun to play with Lego CAD softwares, liking to build with them, but I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: RGB Coding in LDraw?

Dave Schuler wrote... (...) We have previously discussed a "0 TEXTURE xxx" meta command, where xxx could be RUBBER, CHROME, SLOPE, etc. I have been wondering about another approach where color properties are encoded in the color value. E.g. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I thought it would be a good idea if the tutorials were available for download in Microsoft Help format. I slapped one up onto the web as an example. Check it out. Here's the URL: (URL) also thought that writing tutorials to fit in Microsoft Help (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) Yes, but it passes the "Is it?" test. This is the test we'd have to use to account for the Technic and Slope categories found in the LDraw parts library. Technic and Slope are both adjectives, as used in part names. We've got parts like (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) The third machine with the monitor is immaterial. The opengl driver runs on the machine where the ldglite executable is running. Based on your use of a remote display, I'm going to assume you're probably running linux (and most likely a Mesa (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Well sure, what plug-in doesn't? You're splitting the resources of the processor to deliver content within a framework already delivering content, all while connected to the Internet! (And the interface just requires learning...it's fairly (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LCD - LDraw Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Well I think we were talking more about how to actually implement it. How it would actually work. When you get into trying to model these things, I don't think this is the type of thing we can store in either the .DAT file or some new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

Yeah, but .PDF sucks. It's slow, you never know what's going to happen if you press a button. Microsoft Help would be better for Windows users. -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>