 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) Just a thought. If the POVRAY (or whatever) sections get too big, would it make sense to add 0 INCLUDE meta-command so the LDRAW only programs don't waste time parsing? Then the POV specific versions could be distributed separately from the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Bionicle Parts in LDraw (was: Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf)

(...) Please keep one thing in mind: the Slizer/Bionicle parts are some of the most ornate, detailed elements LEGO has ever produced. So it's little wonder that they aren't all modeled. But, a number of Throwbot/Slizer/Robo...r/Bionicle parts have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

(...) Right on spot! ;-) Fredrik (raving mad) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

There is a broken link in the Linux Getting Started section: (URL) link to the LDraw Parts Library in Step 1 is broken. It current is set to the following: (URL) Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

Don Heyse wrote in message ... (...) Yes, MLCad complains when you have a line like this in the file. It does still load the file but it chucks out the line when you save the file in MLCad. So if you're going to use this with MLCad you'll need to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

(...) I've put together a tutorial. It is the first in a series on how I put my LDRAW POVRAY animations together. I'm looking for feedback and mistakes. It's at (URL) if you think it is worthy, feel free to link to it or repost it. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

Don Heyse wrote in message ... (...) OK, that worked (putting it in the same directopry as the file I was working with). Not quite as convenient as it could be, but still better than adding lines to the dat file between MLCad and LDLite. Thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

(...) To get you started, here's a small piece of the puzzle for printing images (culled from several recent threads. This still needs work, perhaps some sample command lines containing the -w edge width values and -s scale values used by the pros (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

Dear All, Currently, there are a number of files on the Parts Tracker which include embedded POV-Ray, using the 0 L3P meta-statement. I've been emailing with Lars, Paul and Chris about some concerns I have with this approach. Basically, before we (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  New style of part file

I've posted three new files on the Parts Tracker, they are at: (3 URLs) These files are all 'shortcuts' - they don't have any code, except a reference to another part file. The reason I submitted these files is because these three parts are all (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

(...) Right now it only looks in the current directory. Depending on how you launch ldlite this may be the directory with the main model file. Since this isn't as useful as it could be, I'm sure it'll be changed in a future release. There was some (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Vote Now! LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM for February

Eat an energy bar now.... The voting pages for LDraw.org's Model & Scene of the Month are ready and waiting at: (URL) are a LOT of entries this month. Its going to be tough. Perhaps even grueling. So get on over and do your civic duty. Now you know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) Well yes, but I wasn't just thinking about POV. I thought that was your point in changing the syntax. The 0 INCLUDE meta-command could be used to install custom colors much like the ldliterc.dat file. I'm sure there are plenty of other non-POV (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello Carsten, In deed a great program! Hassle-free installation, opens as fast as NotePad, drag-n-drop files into workspace. I miss an L3Lab button, but since I don't use LDView, I renamed a copy of L3Lab.exe to LDView.exe and thus fooled (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) [snip] (...) [snap] (...) Nod, right. INCLUDE has been mentioned before, in other contexts, and I'm generally in favor of it. But I'd rather discuss that in a separate thread - IF[N]DEF/ELSE/ENDIF wouldn't depend on INCLUDE. (although, for (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) I hate to respond to my own post, but I had another thought. Is there a format that would make your life easier to post and that fits within the ldraw.org layout? Maybe putting the entire tutorial into a html table. If we can find some way to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

I'd love to help but always feel I'm not worthy. If you take a look at (URL) then you can see as much as I'd like to get involved. I only have experience of some of the available utilities but it seems to be enough. I think what we all suffer from (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) I essintialy agree. The format of the tutorials was not the point of the original post. I do like the numbering, I think that it helps not to label the groups with an encoded prefix, I would prefer LDRAW ANIMATION 101 vs. LA101. (...) I think (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  A comprehensive LDraw object model

There is currently a discussion brewing on developing some LDraw frameworks that would make it easy for programmers (even me!) to write LDraw applications in Java, c++, python, and perl. Check it out here: (URL) here is a template of the object (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well, this raises the point: what ideal is the LDraw format aiming for? I don't think it's really going anywhere; any real change to the format would break compatability with the legacy LDRAW.EXE. I'm proposing a class library for the existing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.890)

More:  Next Page >>