 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2641 – 2660 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Site changes on LDraw: Opinions sought

(...) That was when I was not logged in. After logging in, I can see the poll and vote. Checking from another computer without any LDRAW cookies... same message "You already voted". Seems the poll doesn't work unless logged in, even though the text (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: I cannot connect to LDRAW.ORG - plz help!!!

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:FzMpLH.K8A@lugnet.com... (...) Jacob, there is a problem with your tracert - if you compare it to Frank's tracert and my own you'll see that the packets take different paths (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDMC News Digest (To Get The Ball Rolling)

Matt, thanks for posting that. I was too busy to get anything out earlier. In addition, I just wanted to add the following. Don has gotten ldglite to compile on Mac OS X and I tested it and it works. The steps to compile it are in Matt's email (the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

(...) Thanks! Got it. This begs the question: Am I slowly going blind/dense, or are the links not displayed prominently enough? It seems to me I'm having much more problems finding things with the new ldraw.org layout, than with the old one. The (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr4EvA.L7t@lugnet.com... (...) LOL :-) (...) In (...) Well, Ahui, I wasn't going to say anything here. But definitely glad I have a loyal convert to back me up ;-) I hope the wording I am (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: What would you want in a new LEGO(R) CAD System?

(...) I agree with Tore here. There is a trememdous amount of parts out for LDraw now and the .dat file format is unquestionably the most popular system for creating virtual Lego models on the internet. I would be against developing a new system (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

Hello Team, On Ldraw.org I've found a link that is still broken: On page: (URL) the text body just above the list there is a link named "Certification Report" (behind "Also, view the "). Currently this points incorrectly to: (URL) believe it should (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts

(...) Wouldn't it be A** retentive? I can't think of a four-letter A-word. :) -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Clikit file naming

I have just uploaded to the Parts Tracker three potentially useful Clikit parts. All part names are temporary. The female/female (ring) connector (URL) male/male (bead) connector (URL) possibly useful female/female connector (URL) make use of a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: New license for the LDraw All-In-One installer

(...) It appears that the current All-in-one won't overwrite/backup Pov's color.inc with the LDraw color.inc. Furthermore their is no place I can download the file - odd! Ahui, could you please post the file here. Otherwise we won't get any clues (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Getting Started LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2010-03 Update Now Available

(...) OK, I'm going to have to work around this for a while. My problem is that I support a large community of users, with a package that uses LDraw to construct 3D data charts as an add-on to Microsoft Excel. Built into the nmacro code is the full (...) (13 years ago, 27-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Osvaldo Fernandez has offered to work on the Spanish translation. People who want to help can start by downloading the file <URL:(URL), which contains the phrases Tim would like to have translated right now. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org going down for a kernel upgrade tomorrow

(...) Done. - I hope nobody noticed it. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Lego Maniac's Webring?

Should I put ldraw.org in the Lego Maniac's Webring? I can have it done in seconds since I'm the ringmaster. Advantages, disadvantages? I don't think ldraw.org is struggling for hits, but still the ring might benefit it (and definitely whoever's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Shortname and major focus of SteerCo (was Re: Steering Committee results

(...) Glad to hear there was a fast decision :) and you right it's not a big deal, it's just I hate the idea that stuff like this would take up lots of time. (...) The only issue I can see with PD is that the part authors might object to someone (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Portable Ldraw system "Laptop"

(...) I started with my 3th PC 'desktop' a compaq presario with 32MB of ram with a AMD with 233mhz and man I learn patience it was fun. The idea is to get a laptop and not a powerfull one with a nice price and nice system for ldraw. I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Maximum depth of ldraw models?

The thread seems to be splitting from the original point, It is a fact that OpenGL generally places a depth of 16 on any transforms. If an LDRAW model in MPD format was presented to OpenGL as a raw data block I suspect that OpenGL would easily hit (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) It w/could be classified as a sub-model. At least, that's how I'd classify it. (...) A line can certainly be drawn. Elements are what's in (or destined to be in) the ldraw\parts directory. Anything else is not a part. Usually, the only files (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

A few more ideas... 1. A little more rendering, so the parts look more realistic(not pov-ray quality, but so it looks great) 2. parts that automatically move(such as a continuosly waving hand on a mimifig) Basically, I'm trying to make this like (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

I all, I've been a Delphi programmer both private and work related for over 15 years , but I think it's time to take a dive in the multiplatform world. So in order to get the hang of things I decided to start a new LDraw application in means of a (...) (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

More:  Next Page >>