 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 261 – 280 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

norbert grellneth skrev i meddelandet ... (...) All of them :-)) (...) BlockCAD. (...) LDRAW - (URL) by James Jessiman is _the_ program which sets the standard. This has a very large assortment of pieces. It's a bit tedious to create models though. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador Election is open

In reference to this post (URL) the 2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) LDraw organization members may vote and you (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft v.3

This is a re-post of the bylaws draft, adding a new Section 6.02 and 6.05 (causing some clauses to be re-numbered), per discussion here: (URL) This copy of the draft supercedes the draft this message is in reply to. If there are any modifications to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  ldraw under linux?

How can I display/make ldraw dat files under linux? Is dosemu+ledit a good way to go? What about displaying ldraw files? I heard something about an ldlite for linux. Where can I get that? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  August's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the August Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Tom Kimsey, A-71 "Razorback" Heavy Attack Fighter> (URL) SOTM, Neils Bugge, Cityscape 2: Hearse / Vertical City> The voting for the September Model of the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw.org Reference Organization Questions

I'm working on yet another item for the LDraw.org Reference section at (URL) Seeing that this section has grown a bit recently I want to get it more organized. As this area of the site collects more resources I want it to be easy to navigate and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Where does a parts author go next?

(...) to (...) that (...) Seems it might be parts@ldraw.org (not partsref@ldraw.org as on the "Contact Us" page on www.ldraw.org), as email to partsref@ldraw.org does bounce. I've used partsref@home.com before today. Chris (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: LDraw coordinate system driving me crazy

(...) I've been having difficulty with importing/exporting .dat files from SketchUp. In SketchUp, if you stand at the Origin; X is right, Y is forward, and Z is up. The LDraw Primitives Reference ((URL)) says the LDraw axes are: X is right, Y is (...) (18 years ago, 19-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.5.5 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Download it here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited Undo/Redo -Use/define (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) Yeah... (...) Good thought, but ldraw.org is not going to have a splash page like is up there now. When it goes live, the main page with all the info will be displayed. something like that would be more suited for a splash page. So I'm looking (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really like the thought of a special group lugnet.trains.org for people to help plan and talk about how to set up more clubs like PNLTC and GMLTC. The .org. node is forward-expandable (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw.org Bylaws: Call for Ratification

Since the LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts have been posted and publicly discussed, and since by peoples' silence, there appear to be no more lingering objections, I hereby call for a community vote to ratify these drafts as the official Bylaws of the LDraw (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws at (URL) Subsection 6.03(a), the 2010/2011 Steering Committee should have called sometimes in January for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2011/2012 Steering Committee[1]. But ... it's never to (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A3CC2C9.871D75....com.br... (...) I disagree - for now, at least. I don't believe resources should be split up - and splitting off LDraw 'proper' into its own separate site while (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Everyone who is interested in LDraw related stuff is part of the community. The LDraw community has some official organizations like LDraw.org and soon to be the LSC. It is my understanding that anyone who wants to vote for the nominees (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  ldraw.org Winter Goals

Its time to make another thrust forward in the development of ldraw.org, and the winter season is the perfect time for it. So far, we've gotten the site up and its been a success. LDraw now has a permanent home and dedicated website to the cause. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  LDraw CD-ROM Update

Greetings I've been discussing LDraw CD-ROM issues with Don Heyse, Stephen Bissell, and Steve Bliss over the past couple weeks. Don just sent me a master CD-R in the mail of what we have so far. As of now, install files and HTML pages need to be (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.datfest) !

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) LeoCAD can import LDraw files and exports 3DS and Wavefront files. Leonardo (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Charter Org for LDraw.org (was: Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility))

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney wrote: [snippity-do-dah] (...) Whoa there! There is a *huge* difference between a 'formal organization' and a 'formal nonprofit organization'. If you were using 'nonprofit' informally, please *don't*. 'nonprofit' (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Why not? ldraw.org would presumably be (by Bylaws provision) banned from selling the info, and would presumably be bound to take all reasonable care with the information. Those restrictions (which would take a lot of work to ever change, by (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.159)

More:  Next Page >>