 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2261 – 2280 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

Note that I am moving this thread into the lugnet.cad.dev group. Don Heyse <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:FwGIDn.1Cw@lugnet.com... (...) I will probably make the source available at some point, once I have a chance to clean (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

Hey everybody... I just uploaded some pictures of the LDraw Kidvention event to Brickshelf. Check them out: (URL) there isn't that many. I was terribly busy then, and we couldn't get my USB smartmedia drive to work with any of our computers. So I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

(...) Me too would love to see some sourcecode. I am just learning how to program and perhaps I don't even get the time to look at the code. but having the code is something that gives you an extra push in wanting to create similar programs. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: Write POV file... in L3Lab

i was about to write and tell you that it dosent work at all but I tried it once more and found the model has to be in the LDRAW model folder. I thought it was supposed to render the model the exact angle it is on the screen but I must be wrong. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  castle headwear for ldraw?

is there any castle helemts available for ldraw, other than the chin guard and neck protector helments? Is there any in development? I need a helment for my knights for my new large castle scene and I cant find any. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

(...) Rats! I don't know how many times I've heard that. "I'll release the source after I clean it up." L3lab, Ldlite 2.0, MLCAD? What is so embarrasing about developmental code? It's not like dirty underwear. Doesn't anyone realize that nobody EVER (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: Windows 2000

I am successfully using a cross section of the LDraw related applications in Windows 2000. MLCad, LDraw Add On, L3Lab, L3P Add on, L3P and POV Ray. I have not tried to run LEdit or LDraw since MLCad and L3Lab can replace those pretty well in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes: ... snip (...) I could go for that since I'm far too lazy to do it all myself from scratch. What do you suggest? What I'd like to see is a program that can: build models easily build parts easily display (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: The parts tracker

(...) Tore Eriksson has set up a temporary parts tracker, linked to from www.ldraw.org. We are considering having one written for ldraw.org and hosted there, so it is being taken care of. If you'd like to help us out, email Jacob Sparre Andersen at (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: Speaking of colors...

(...) If you want the generally-accepted LDraw codes for various LEGO colors, look at (URL). If you want to see all the colors LDraw can generate, see the MPD color chart at (URL). Steve (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

(...) Right now they aren't available becuase the project needs to be finished and the copies need to be made. I'm considering a preorder system at a couple bucks off the $10 price for the purpose of helping raise the preliminary funds needed. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !

(...) Thanks for pointing it out. Terry Keller has been working with the downloadable archive, and a few things could have changed in that time. For example, I believe the ldraw.exe file offered now includes those in it, but don't quote me on that. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Modelling !

Has some of you may remember, I have modelled the super car (8880) wheels and tires, but when I modeled it I used Metric measurements (millimeters). I would Like to know if there is an approved standard for a convertion ratio, between millimeters (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: CD-ROM Status

Why not start a different message chain to receive all the orders, or run a script on LDRAW.ORG and accept orders Adam Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:39456556.326763...net.com... (...) nauseam (I (...) fan- (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) Am I the only one who finds this both almost as disturbing as exciting? I realize I'm looking at the page several days after it was originally mentioned, so maybe the text has changed, but the text I see doesn't mention BayLUG or GMLTC or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: Modelling !

(...) Thanks ! So, 1.00 mm = 2.5 LDU (...) I call this common sence, which I think everyone should use ! (...) Are these your opinions only, or is assumed buy other people too ? I agree with most of it ! (...) Check! (...) Check! (...) Shouldn't we (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Re: Modelling !

(...) Some of this has come up in various discussions. I'm not sure if all of it has or not. (...) No, centering on a stud isn't necessary. Look at 3001.dat, the 2x4 brick. It is centered on X-Z, not on a stud. The same applies for all other (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.950)

  Models for Display at Kidvention

Hey everybody... I am looking for a few models to display at the Kidvention with the LDraw setup. They need to have a virtual representation in .dat format so we can print up a poster of a rendering of the model. I'm looking for stuff from a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.949)

  Re: Site change suggestion

(...) I use LEdit as my primary modeling tool, L3Lab for explorative viewing and LDLITE for final high quality rendering. I've never used a CAD style modeling tool because I sincerely believe that a keyboard interface is more efficient. Especially (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.949)

  Re: Site change suggestion

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw "Tom McDonald" (...) Yes. (...) Hmmm....good idea. For the CD-ROM artwork, I planned a similar chart, but this one outlining OS compatibility for the various programs offered on it. (...) Good idea(s). (...) Yeah. -Tim (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.949)

More:  Next Page >>