 CAD / Development / 4768
Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes:
...  snip
I'll say it again, we should work together on a
common project instead of having a dozen different programs that all do
the same thing.

I could go for that since I'm far too lazy to do it all myself from scratch.
What do you suggest?  What I'd like to see is a program that can:

    build models easily
    build parts easily
    display models nice and pretty (in realtime)
    hook up to a browser
    hook up to emacs
    Run on Windows, Linux, Macs, whatever.

I only have the skills and/or time to do a small portion of that, but I'm
willing to contribute if someone can get get such a project started.
Anybody else?

Don