 CAD / Development / 4722
Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:11:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev "Jonathan Gevaryahu"
<Jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Rui Manuel Silva Martins writes:
Is it just me or the "Get Started" page in http://www.ldraw.org
is missing the files:
lp97-13.exe
lp97-14.exe

which are required to be unpacked after "LDraw.exe" file and before the
"Complete.exe" file.

We shouldn't confuse new users !

See ya

Rui Martins

I noticed this too, and mentioned it in passing a while ago. A minor change is
necessary, but that isn't too hard.

Thanks for pointing it out.  Terry Keller has been working with the
downloadable archive, and a few things could have changed in that
time.  For example, I believe the ldraw.exe file offered now includes
those in it, but don't quote me on that.  I'm not positive msyself.  A
new iteration of the original archive with license and datestamps is
due out soon, I believe.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org