 CAD / Development / 4723
Re: ldglite dev version questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Demlow writes:
Since the ldglite web page says to post questions/etc. here, here I am...

Trying to compile a Linux version from the dev release on sourceforge
(ldglitesrc0_6pre8.zip) has been a dismal failure - numerous undefined types,
etc.  Is this a Windows-dependent version that hasn't been cleaned up for
*nix?

For now I will revert to trying the 0.5 "stable" release.

Ouch, "dismal" eh?  You're absolutely right though.  The 6pre8 file has two
Windows-dependent "features" that haven't been cleaned up yet.  I do have a
6pre9 cleaned up version that I haven't gotten around to putting on the web
site yet.  I was sorta resting, waiting for the ldlite 2.0 source to come out
before doing much more with the current version of ldglite.  The fixes are
in the CVS repository, but I guess I'll try and put the zip file out there
today since the 0.5 release is really lame.

Don