 CAD / Development / 4725
Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:12:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney wrote:

Thanks for pointing it out.  Terry Keller has been working with the
downloadable archive, and a few things could have changed in that
time.  For example, I believe the ldraw.exe file offered now includes
those in it, but don't quote me on that.  I'm not positive msyself.  A
new iteration of the original archive with license and datestamps is
due out soon, I believe.

No, the current download ldraw.exe does *not* include LP97-13 and LP97-14.

Terry is updating/repacking James Jessiman's releases, to make a single
distribution file which will include ldraw.exe, lp97-13.exe, and
lp97-14.exe.  But it isn't released yet.

Besides putting all of James' files (and one or two of Tore's) into a
single release, Terry is also updating the doc files with some sorely
needed information.

I will update the "Getting Started" page this evening.

Steve