 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 181 – 200 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) Could you possibly post the source code? Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Hmm... I went back to the site and downloaded it, had no problems, but I was planning to put up the source code anyway. When it gets there, it'll be under (URL) wrote in message <36DDB71A.B1E74334@g...es.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) problems are you having with it? Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) Just for reference, pair gives 40mb and an unlimited number of potential e-mail accounts, although only one is an actual pop-type account. But by using procmail or something similar you could have webmaster@ldraw.org forwarded to bob@home.com (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) Isn't there something you can do to have just *one* perl interpreter running, that does all the CGIing, instead of starting up all these processes? Jasper "can't imagine at what PID that server is by now" Janssen (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) aren't FreeBSD and Linux nigh-on binary-compatible, let alone cross-compilable? Jasper (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I got the source code and tried to compile it using Sun's Java. Unfortunately, the code is using proprietary Symantec widgets, so it won't compile. I wasn't able to get it to run using jre, either, Todd. You didn't do anything wrong. Using the JDK (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I believe the only proprietary Symantec stuff (compiled versions of which should be in the jar, which I don't know why isn't working yet) is in a stupid error dialog, Dialog1.java, feel free to hack it to pieces. All of Symantec's components leaked (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Ah hah! The Xoom server is sending the wrong content-type for the jar file durring the HTTP conversation. The jar is not corrupted, but when downloading with a browser that doesn't know not to trust that content-type, it DOES get corrupted. I made a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Sproaticus wrote in message <36DDBF56.3E0556A@ge...es.com>... (...) Too many! The z buffering doesn't seem to be working quite the way I want, the quad code is just totally hacked together, I'm being way inefficient with memory, I know that I'm (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) The editors I know of (LEdit and LDAO) don't automatically update moved parts. But it is a good idea that they should do so. I'm adding it to my list of suggestions. (...) It seems like someone (Lars? Tore? Leo?) wrote a program that would (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) I replaced the multiline label from symantec with a textarea with editing turned off to get similar functionality. That worked. Quite a few models cause out of memory exceptions if run using the default heap size in java. The default heap is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) An online database isn't going to completely address your two issues -- missing parts and parts which haven't been created. Typically, parts will be missing from a model either because (a) the parts aren't made yet (and it's actually problem (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) You've just hit on my pet peeve with the approach of using the most official numbers for LDraw parts -- often, the most official number is *not* the one you find stamped on the part. This will be true if: - You are looking at a multi-part (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) Is there a way (or rules) to prevent non-TLG parts from creeping into the official LDraw updates? That seems like the only practical/logical danger...any other objections (like mine) would be personal/subjective. I don't use LDraw/LEdit enough (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Subgroup for Revamp?

(...) Probably good, so we can weed out general ldraw discussion from site discussion. I see the Re: proposal.. thread has been chopped up into the set/piece discussion too..that would help on that as well. lugnet.cad.dev.site? Keep Building!! -Tim (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) Just view them in LDraw (Over left front) at 50% and you should see (they do render OK in LDLite). Basically what has been done in the past is to redefine the entire part, missing out (fromn the colour 16 definitions) the area of surface which (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) anyone (...) cad.dat.models.sets (...) discuss (...) Model (...) Its Repository, with subcategories Official and Creations - Creations being MOC models, Official being TLG. Crosspost to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, please. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Multilanguage support for ldraw.org (Was: Re: Ldraw.org...)

Hello, I would be pleased to help for the French translations. But I lack time to do more: I can't take the multilanguage area. Sorry! bye jp (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) I considered modeling some K'Nex pieces in LDraw. There aren't that many different (useful) K'Nex pieces. But then I realized that the sizes would be all wrong for the movement keystrokes in LEdit. So I gave it up. Steve (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>