 CAD / Development / 39
Re: Subgroup for Revamp?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 02:16:08 GMT

At 01:21 AM 2/10/99 +0000, you wrote:
Would it be a good idea to create a temporary ng just for discussion,
communication, and coordination on the JJM/L-CAD site rework?  It probably
isn't all that necessary, but it would be an interesting experiment in short-
term newsgrouping.

Probably good, so we can weed out general ldraw discussion from site
discussion.  I see the Re: proposal.. thread has been chopped up into the
set/piece discussion too..that would help on that as well.

lugnet.cad.dev.site?

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

New Lugnet Newsgroup?  lugnet.off-topic.timmy.die.die.die ??

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m