 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Actually the 3D api is released, it works great and is fairly easy to use, I recomand it as far as parsing there are several parser generators for java out there. and the 3D api is hardware accelerated (it is written on top of opengl) Sproaticus a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

If I use Java 2 I can use the latest API's with it. Because of the Java plugin that Sun produces, a browser can have that installed and always have the most up to date Java implementation. This is especially important since Netscape is no longer (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Is Ldraw FAQ mistaken...?

(URL) states: Optional-Line command. Draws a line between the first two points, if the projections of both points onto the screen are on the same side of an imaginary line between the projections of the last two points onto the screen. Shouldn't it (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

On my PPro150, LDLite has the following benchmarks: syntax example: ldlite_1_6.exe -MC -V3 car.dat Model Time ----- ---- car.dat 3.6 seconds wood4.dat 5.0 seconds (new syntax) bwing.dat 14.2 seconds (-S0.5) m928.dat 23.0 seconds (clipped) m928.dat (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) Yep, it is ARJ. Specifically ARJ version 2.30. I don't recall anything about launching another program from the extractor in this version (which is pretty old) A quick search of the docs didn't turn up anything either. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) Could you possibly post the source code? Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Hmm... I went back to the site and downloaded it, had no problems, but I was planning to put up the source code anyway. When it gets there, it'll be under (URL) wrote in message <36DDB71A.B1E74334@g...es.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) problems are you having with it? Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I got the source code and tried to compile it using Sun's Java. Unfortunately, the code is using proprietary Symantec widgets, so it won't compile. I wasn't able to get it to run using jre, either, Todd. You didn't do anything wrong. Using the JDK (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I believe the only proprietary Symantec stuff (compiled versions of which should be in the jar, which I don't know why isn't working yet) is in a stupid error dialog, Dialog1.java, feel free to hack it to pieces. All of Symantec's components leaked (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Ah hah! The Xoom server is sending the wrong content-type for the jar file durring the HTTP conversation. The jar is not corrupted, but when downloading with a browser that doesn't know not to trust that content-type, it DOES get corrupted. I made a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Sproaticus wrote in message <36DDBF56.3E0556A@ge...es.com>... (...) Too many! The z buffering doesn't seem to be working quite the way I want, the quad code is just totally hacked together, I'm being way inefficient with memory, I know that I'm (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) I replaced the multiline label from symantec with a textarea with editing turned off to get similar functionality. That worked. Quite a few models cause out of memory exceptions if run using the default heap size in java. The default heap is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel...

(...) I have done a fair amount of TLG models and plan to work on some more after I get a couple of MOCs Ldrawed. I would be very willing(and plan) to donate these. Also if anyone would like I could TRY keeping a list of which sets each person is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) Knowing that I'm the only Turkish AFOL here in both Lugnet and RTL (and I still know only one AFOL from my country), it won't be so much helpful, but I could prepare Turkish translations if anybody wants...:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman writes: <big snip> (...) Ldrawn models should be titled with a leading "m" as in m6889.dat. This might clear up some confusion. -John Van (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: [ldraw.org] TLG Models

I think that this would be a good idea, just like it would be good to have a lugnet.cad.dat.part newsgroup so that people only wanting to see models wouldn't have to get part posts on cad.dat. I am NOT speaking of myself. There are a million(well (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: [ldraw.org] L3P Question

(...) I also have a great difficulty in trying to make anything out of the L3P view angles and camera positions. Isn't here a gentle soul that would like to make us a wizard for that? :-) Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw part library structure

(...) I'm getting a mental image here... I'm holding Terry by the shoulders, and Joshua's using the bat. Seriously, Terry worked very hard to make this arrangement/agreement come about. I'm looking forward to seeing the results in up-coming parts (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>