 CAD / Development / 504
503  |  505
Subject:
Is Ldraw FAQ mistaken...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:40:52 GMT

http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/

FAQ states:

Optional-Line command.
Draws a line between the first two points, if the projections of both points
onto the screen are on the same side of an imaginary line between the
projections of the last two points onto the screen.

Shouldn't it be?:

Draws a line between the first two points, if the projections of the LAST
TWO points onto the screen are on the same side of an imaginary line between
the projections of the FIRST TWO points onto the screen.

Or am I just too tired and hungry to be reading anything technical right
now...

- Izzy