 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

Tim Courtney skrev i meddelandet <4.2.0.58.1999070617...mm.com>... (...) Don't forget LDLIST, (URL) can search the LDRAW parts on any text in the description, CATEGORY and KEYWORDS, and show a picture of the parts found. (And I can modify it if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: ldraw.org Banner Ad

Very nice banner, Tim. Ryan "A lot of kids nowadays don't care if they die. They don't care where they're going after they die. But when you have Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you know you have better things coming after you die." Russell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) [...] (...) Nifty-poos. (...) Hmm... it could be more organized nixing the models.sets, but then again the discussion on each subgroup would be pretty minimal that a main group would be almost necessary to keep discussion going. We could of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)  [DAT]

Ah, yet another promising database variant! This is great, and fast! I only see one problem with it is it only includes official LDraw elements. Isn't there any way we could make .DAT files for not yet rendered parts, too? Just for database (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: OMR Submission and Storage

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.199907...omm.com... (...) LDraw also runs on unix machines, which is why tarballs are needed. -John Van (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Yeah, as much as I think this whole "trade dress" thing is silly, I agree 100% with Todd right here. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE ldraw.org - I love all the hard work that's gone into it. And maybe it's just the fact that I'm colorblind that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) EXCELLENT IDEA, Tore! Having that searchable would help a lot. Though it seems an odd characteristic to include, and no one would permanently categorize a piece by number of studs ('cept bricks, plates, and tiles), it is very helpful in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Actually subject line says all. How about making a move about it? Many efforts ongoing around the community requires this. The first examples that come to mind are piece auctions, set inventory database and Lego CAD studies. We have already several (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Could MPeedy be integrated into LDAO?

Steve, How about posting your ldraw.ini file? I assume you have most of the common utilities set up, and probably lots of cool views, too. -John Van (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) I guess you'd be pretty surprised at some of the legal questions I've asked TLG out of the blue then! :-) Maybe I'm just weird like that. (...) That doesn't help me worry about it any less. But again, maybe I'm just weird like that. (...) Hmm. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: How about some link images?

(...) Good idea. I'll whip up some tonight. (...) I'll definitely keep that in mind. (...) :) If others would like to try their hand at images incorporating an LDraw creation or two that would be nice. Also, try to keep the font Lucida Console - if (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) Are you having problems with the pages I put up at (URL)? Do you have any suggestions on ways the pages could be restructured to be smaller, but still usable as a tool to locate a specific part by looking at images of a bunch of parts? Some (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) Sybrand, Since you're looking at an incredibly huge undertaking, be sure to seek out and make the most of every last bit of info you can find on the net about anything related to this. (But don't give up! :-) Here are some related things which (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Ring logo / Cover page image

(...) I can if I'm going to make some more logos tonight. In fact, I should. Wilson sent me a train model I haven't done yet, and I have a few others waiting too. I should upload PSD and GIF images of blank black and white logos with the text in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) OK. I agree with you. The idea behind my site was to help people who are trying to locate hard-to-describe pieces, and need to visually browse through the catalog. (...) Again, I agree. I was just brainstorming ideas on how to reduce the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) lists (...) lot (...) Two other resources come to mind: Lutz Uhlmann's Parts Reference at: (URL) reference of technic parts at: (URL) of these cover lots of parts not done in LDraw, and the Technica pages even have images of parts not LDrawn. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) IANAL, so I may be way off base, but I wouldn't worry quite as much about that image, for several reasons: 1) It's got a blinking "Search..." on the side; it's not a static image of a brick. (Maybe that's not a significant difference.) 2) What (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  can i use a povray library as a reference?

can i use a povray library as a reference? i have one that has a part i want (the lower_trainnose to be exact) amd i planned to use the povray object as a reference to model the part in ldraw. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Another part variation

obPartTrivia: Anyone notice that there are[1] two different versions of the "Palm Tree Trunk Segment"? One is 40LDU[2] tall, the other is 44LDU tall. The difference is in the male connector on the bottom of the part. The shorter version appears to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.985)

More:  Next Page >>