Re: Ring logo / Cover page image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 01:28:52 GMT

At 08:12 PM 7/20/99 , Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/ringlogo.gif

Cool! :)  I like it and its not a problem that it doesn't work on
white.  I wanted to do something like that with the 2x3 for the
ldraw.org >logo, fading to a black wireframe...  Um, I was thinking that
we should
remove credits on the logos themselves, but give credit on the webring • logos
page - is that ok??

Sure.  Can you remove it, or should I?

I can if I'm going to make some more logos tonight.  In fact, I
should.  Wilson sent me a train model I haven't done yet, and I have a few
others waiting too.  I should upload PSD and GIF images of blank black and
white logos with the text in different configurations for people to create
their own in LDLite or LDraw...

Here's a larger version, possibly for a cover page:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/brick.jpg

Very nice! :)

Thanks.  Feel free to use it as a splash screen for ldraw.org (If you
want a splash screen, that is.)

Thanks for the offer, but because of the nature of ldraw.org I have chosen
not to use a splash screen.  It would be better (IMO) if the first page
surfers see presents them with all the necessary information to get LDraw
and to navigate the site.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org