 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open

(...) Yeah, I saw that. I just didn't realize there were so many distinct layers on the LDraw onion. I figured since it's being discussed on Lugnet instead of some internal LDraw mailing list, it fell into the same "members" category as the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Looks good. Though I didn't try to re-install my LDraw setup, I did follow the steps very easily. The only thing I noticed was the MLCAD screen shots were partially in another language. On the MLCAD page, I really like the icons for Beginer, (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) While I agree that someone in that situation might have such a conflict of interest, then again,they might not. It's pretty far fetched to see how someone in Tim's position could possibly have any conflict of interest (except in a good way for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org

It is probably a good idea to serve parts directly from ldraw.org like this. However, I would like to know if this is consistent with the terms of use for the LDraw parts library. Specifically, I seem to remember from previous discussions that James (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs3q8y.MtH@lugnet.com... (...) There's a lot to talk about there, and you can be sure I'll post a lot, you know how I talk, Shiri ;-) Yep, there was some heated debate in the roundtable (caught (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Tim, I'm no whiz with Ldraw, MLCad, POV-ray, or any of the other tools. I'm just a mid-30's guy who likes to mess around with this stuff. But, I do a fair amount of technical writing (user guides, SOP's, etc.) as part of my job. I'll volunteer my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) Actually, looking at the brick 1x1s with letters in LDraw, it should be possible to generate glyphs straight from the DAT files. Then it's just a matter of packaging them up nicely in a font file, saves having to convert it to a bitmap & back. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Question about legacy pages on ldraw.org

I have a link in my LDView download page to the old (URL) Get Started: Linux Users> page at ldraw.org. At the moment, it still works, but as far as I can tell, the new site has no equivalent page, although you can still get to this page if you go to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  L2P links fixed

the L2P links on LDraw.org should be fixed now. (URL) Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) Interestingly enough, that is. I added the (r) symbols on LEGO and LEGO logo, and sent it off to the printer to add to the sign. The text will be 3/8" tall baseline to top, centered at the very bottom. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDraw CD-ROM Issues

Well... I guess its about time for an update. First off, I must apologize to everyone, because I've been way too busy to work on this project. I feel like I'm letting you down. At this point, I have too many things going on to think about an LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility)

[snip] (...) Tim: For those who do not know, W3C stands for World Wide Web Consortium and it is the organization that is responsible for web standards such as HTTP, URL, HTML, XML, etc. Before I get into the details of how W3C operates, let me start (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

(...) Great write-up of ldraw's part in the event. Can you expand on the roundtable discussion? From Matt's description it seems you had some heated debates but finally reached a consensus... what was it? What, did you all feel, are the long-term (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) IANAL, so I may be way off base, but I wouldn't worry quite as much about that image, for several reasons: 1) It's got a blinking "Search..." on the side; it's not a static image of a brick. (Maybe that's not a significant difference.) 2) What (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDRAW crash

Hi, Two questions: 1) Can someone tell me why i get an ERROR 216 when starting LDRAW? The file gives no problem when i run it with L3LAB. The problem started when i copied part of my file to a new file, rotated the whole thing and copied back to the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Planned downtime January 23rd 2001

Due to a rebuilding of the power systems at Risø National Laboratory, www.ldraw.org (and hugin.ldraw.org) will be off-line January 23rd 2001 from 16:00 to 19:00 UTC. Play well, Jacob -- "The current state of knowledge can be summarised thus: In the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: dithered colors w/ Jango Fett Helmet/Jetpack

Tim, You need to make extra subfiles, for the dithered colors. (LDraw requires this; otherwise, LDraw messes up rendering the dithered colors.) "Dithered colors" are those color codes from 256 to 511. (for ex.): Simply copy all the quads for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) My Cocoa LDView info.plist has this information, but it uses x-application/ldraw. Is application/x-ldraw the correct thing to use instead? --Travis (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: www.ldraw.org unreachable

I had similar problems a while ago, after several retries sometimes I got a response. Since the last 2 months there is no problem anymore. I can reach ldraw.org at any time. That sounds like a routing problem. Is the address of ldraw.org stable or (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Datsville on ldraw.org? (Was: Re: OMR Planning - Almost There)

The suggestion has come up to host Datsville on ldraw.org. I understand it is comfortable on Lugnet, but I'm willing to entertain the idea if the rest of you (namely John) are. Please look over the following discussion and reply accordingly. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>