 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3867
Re: dithered colors w/ Jango Fett Helmet/Jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:13:30 GMT

Tim,

You need to make extra subfiles, for the dithered colors.
(LDraw requires this; otherwise, LDraw messes up rendering
the dithered colors.)

"Dithered colors" are those color codes from 256 to 511.

(for ex.):
Simply copy all the quads for color-383 into a separate file,
change the color code of these quads to "16", and reference
this subfile in the main file (using color code 383).

(Steve, isn't this in one of the FAQs?
Which one?  Thnx.  --Franklin)

Hope this helps!  ;-)
Franklin