 CAD / Development / 7330
Re: dithered colors w/ Jango Fett Helmet/Jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Should I really use color 383 (chrome) for the body
of Jango's helmpack and the details on Boba's?
Is there an accepted color used for silver?

Yes.  Color-383 is the "official" choice for "Silver".
Furthermore, the chrome on my Boba Fett jetpacks look
like silver to me.

its really a dull silvery chrome part. like as the new spiderman green
goblin set, there are dull chrome parts in it.

try 503 pov might not do it as chrome