 CAD / Development / 9773
Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I'm not really up on XML, but it looks fine to me.  I do have a question,
though.  Is there some significance that I am missing to naming the root
element "opt"?

There's no significance, AFAIK.  The Perl module, XML::Simple, wraps the <opt>
tag around everything automatically.  I scanned the docs, but didn't see how to
control it.

Steve