 CAD / Development / 9753
Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I'm looking for comments on this both from program authors and whoever
maintains the script.

Do you want sizes for the ZIP files or the ARJ-format EXEs?

Well, I think both would be appropriate.  At this point, I haven't decided if I
want to track down an open source unzip library to unzip the zip files, or just
execute the other ones directly from LDView.  But from the standpoint of the
file serving multiple programs, I think both should be there so the program
itself can decide.

--Travis