 CAD / Development / 9395
9394  |  9396
Subject:
Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:01:16 GMT

The ldconfig.ldr file currently being distributed with the parts library seems
to have the wrong definition for black.  It uses 33,33,33 as the RGB color, when
the official color chart uses 51,51,51.

Two things to note.  First, 33,33,33 comes out quite dark, and (in my opinion)
51,51,51 looks better.  (It's very difficult to make out any detail with the
33,33,33 color.)  Second, 33 is 51 in hex, so I think it was just a mistake, and
51 was the desired value.

--Travis Cobbs